- Warranty covers manufacture defects. Warranty does not cover fuel issues or lack of maintenance.
- Each manufacturer has their own guidelines - which we must follow.
- Commercial and residential warranties differ. Please be sure to purchase the correct type of equipment.
- Our factory-certified mechanics must determine if a repair is covered by the factory warranty.
- Always use fresh, clean fuel that is less than 30 days old.
- All power equipment requires maintenance. It is important to follow a regular maintenance schedule and thoroughly read your owner's manual.