Equipment Repair Service
Westenbroek provides service for repair and maintenance for all the brands we sell. We want you the customer to feel confident that if anything does happen to go wrong, the company you purchased it from can also fix it. Our technicians are factory, EETC, and MSD certified, which means they receive on-going training that is needed to stay current with new technologies and update with any changes the equipment manufacturers have made.
This also allows us to repair your equipment under the manufacture warranty if it qualifies under the guidelines of the manufacture.
Common Repair Problems:
- Engine won't start
- Blades won't turn
- Wheels or Transmission won't move
- Belt(s) off
- Engine runs and dies out
- Flat tires
- Deck not cutting even
- Electrical problems
- Engine and Short Block replacement
- Lawnmower Sharpening
- Chain saw sharpening
- Engine Tune-ups
- Oil Changes
- Air filter and fuel filter replacement
- Hydraulic systems flushed
We offer pickup and delivery of new and repaired equipment!
Prices vary by distance.
Chain saw sharpening and lawnmower blade sharpening off the equipment will be sharpened by 10:00 a.m. the next business day.
COMMON REPAIRS BEYOND REGULAR MAINTENANCE:
- SHARPEN & BALANCE BLADE-OFF MOWER $7.00
- SHARPEN & BALANCE BLADE ON 21 WALK MOWER $20.00
- SHARPEN CHAIN-OFF SAW $7.00
- SHARPEN CHAIN ON SAW-$20.00(includes grinding down bar)
- TIRE REPAIRED WITH TUBE ONLY-OFF EQUIPMENT $20.00
- RECOIL REPAIR OFF EQUIPMENT $24.95
- DIAGNOSTIC CHARGE ON SMALL EQUIPMENT/WALK-BEHIND 21 MOWERS $44.00
- DIGANOTIC CHARGE ON LARGER EQUIPMENT/TRACTORS $88.00
- HEDGE TRIMMER SHARPEN $44.00
- MINIMUM BENCH CHARGE $44.00
* Diagnostic charges are for tear down only. Additional charges if reassembly is requested.
* Environmental and parts charges are additional on all services.
* Additional labor or parts not included in maintenance packages may be added if needed charged at time and materials.
Two-Stage Snowblower Tune-Up
Includes the following:
- Change oil (if applicable)
- Flush fuel system
- Install new spark plug
- Check and replace or adjust belts
- Check transmission fluid
- Lubricate and/or adjust cables
- Check scrapers and skids for wear - replace if necessary
- Test ignition system
- Check compression
- Check and adjust RPM
- Inspect complete unit and adjust/tighten bolts as needed
- Test unit for all operations
- Power wash unit
Pickup and delivery are available. Pricing varies by distance.
Note: Price does not include parts. Additional charges may be required (IE replacement auger, bearings, drive components, etc. required).